Building, expanding or upgrading a warehouse can be a daunting task. There’s the red tape associated with meeting state and local building codes. Developing an efficient design with the right material handling equipment can be confusing. Finally, it’s putting it all together so everything is on time and within budget. With so much at stake, it only makes sense to put your project in the care of experienced professionals.
Here’s how East Coast Storage Equipment reduces stress and keeps the project moving forward:
- It starts with our expert team of architectural and structural engineers. Their assessment of your project, combined with actionable recommendations maximizes efficiency. The result is a facility design working in harmony with the right equipment.
- A dedicated project manager keeps everything organized and moving forward. This means:
- Having an advocate for your project from design to completion
- Staying on top of all concerns over building codes and related permit processing
- Active coordination of resources to ensure each phase meets expected targets of progress, including all deliverables
- Maintaining open lines of communication so everyone is informed on the latest developments
We have only one goal: recommending and implementing the storage and material handling solution that meets or exceeds your expectations.
For more information about our consulting and project management services, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Get a free consultation today! 888.294.5022