(200) 40 1/2″ deep x 21′ high Husky frames – heavy duty (minor bottom damage), (1,200) 108″ x 5″ Husky step beams – 5,000 lbs. per pair
East Coast Storage Equipment Co.East Coast Storage Equipment (ECSE) buys and sells new and used pallet racks, industrial shelving, conveyor systems, mezzanines and material handling equipment. We have helped companies throughout the U.S. save thousands of dollars by providing high quality, low priced equipment for their warehouse and distribution facilities or manufacturing plants.
Learn More about ECSE
Why Buy Used Equipment?
- Cost effective: You can save thousands of dollars without sacrificing quality or safety.
- Timely: You don’t have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for new equipment to be made.
- Eco-friendly: By buying used equipment, you’re recycling resources.
- Safe: Steel retains its strength and integrity for years.
Our Clients Say:
I had over 100 mixed shelves in my warehouse and wanted to start clean and fresh with identical shelving. Contacted ECSE via e-mail on a Friday and got a reply that weekend showing pictures of the shelves I inquired about. Long story short, I got a beautiful set of strong shelves at a price that was way below what I thought they would be. Once again, Great Service, Great Deal! I would buy from ECSE again in a heartbeat."
Phase II Machine & Tool, Inc.