(200) 40 1/2″ deep x 21′ high Husky frames – heavy duty (minor bottom damage), (1,200) 108″ x 5″ Husky step beams – 5,000 lbs. per pair
East Coast Storage Equipment Co.We provide solutions through the integration of storage systems such as new and used pallet rack, industrial shelving, conveyor systems, mezzanines and material handling equipment. If you're looking to efficiently organize your product while maximizing space in your warehouse or distribution center, we'd love the opportunity to show you what we can achieve for your business.
Learn More about ECSE
Why Buy Used Equipment?
- Cost effective: You can save thousands of dollars without sacrificing quality or safety.
- Timely: You don’t have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for new equipment to be made.
- Eco-friendly: By buying used equipment, you’re recycling resources.
- Safe: Steel retains its strength and integrity for years.
Our Clients Say:
I had over 100 mixed shelves in my warehouse and wanted to start clean and fresh with identical shelving. Contacted ECSE via e-mail on a Friday and got a reply that weekend showing pictures of the shelves I inquired about. Long story short, I got a beautiful set of strong shelves at a price that was way below what I thought they would be. Once again, Great Service, Great Deal! I would buy from ECSE again in a heartbeat."
Phase II Machine & Tool, Inc.